google8ae483dd5d6c844a.html

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Belladonna

I come from a family of entrepreneurs and business owners. It makes me so happy to see another member of my family start a business that is successful! My sister Hannah Ochoa started Belladonna cupcakes about 6 months ago and already has a huge following of satisfied clients! She has catered parties, weddings, and major events for large corporations. I am so proud of her! I highly recommend that you taste something delicious from this blossoming business! Hannah Ochoa is the second member of my family to start a business before reaching the age of 18. I was the first having started Jubilee Photography at the age of 17! I hope that this becomes a family tradition and that our family keeps growing successful businesses. Please visit Belladonna Cupcakes and like them on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment